UNITEK extrusion tools are made of state-of-the-art materials only and are famous for their extreme accuracy and durability. We offer a large variety of tool designs from standardized to fully customized tools in order to meet every extrusion requirement. Our tools are made of either specially cured tool-steels with or without PCD (polycristalline diamond) inserts or tungsten carbide.
Extrusion tool material:
- ST: cured tool-steels
- ST+DIA: cured tool steel with PCD (polycristalline diamond) inserts
- TC: tungsten carbide
- UN: Unalloy – specially heat treated Nickel based alloy for all fluoro-polymer applications
Extrusion tool geometries:
- Compression type tools with a typical 60° angle
- Semicompression type toolswith 30°/34° angle
- Tube type tools
You haven’t found what you need?
- We can manufacture any geometry and material based on a model or drawing