By using different program inserts you may select between skin extrusion, stripe extrusion or single layer extrusion. Crossheads Type SC-V-S are designed for skin and single marking stripe production.The number mentioned in the type specification below identifies the size of the engaged tools. All dimensions must be seen as guide figures. For the selection of the most suitable head size the following parameters are decisive: product dimensions, required capacity and the selected material. The table comprises the most popular types of heads for co-extrusion with one main and one or two secondary extruders.
- SK = for skin co-extrusion
- ST = for stripe co-extrusion
- SL = for single layer extrusion
- S = fixed centered
- MS = fixed and manual centered
- CC = compact design, made from one solid block
- C = modular design, with a separation between basic head and front head.
- Allows the use of different front head designs.