The sizes in the type specifications indicate the maximum diameter of the conductor and the die bore. All dimensions must be seen as guide figures. For the selection of the most suitable head size, the required type of material and its drawn down ratio have to be considered in addition to the product dimensions. All heads are made out of UNALLOY™ a fluoro resistent, hardened low wear material. The distribution cartridges are designed in free flow principle without holes or slots.
- SL = for single layer extrusion
- SK = for skin co-extrusion
- ST = for stripe co-extrusion
- S = fixed centered
- M = manual centered
- CC = compact design, made from one solid block
- C = modular design, with a separation between basic head and front head.